Vendor Rules & Regulations
* Booth space is NOT transferable. Exhibitor tables must be occupied at all times when the dealer's area is opened to the public (No Exception). Event staff WILL NOT be able to watch any dealer's booth. Dealers must NOT solicit in aisle or walk ways. You have a table please stay behind it.
* No space will be fully reserved until payment is received. $45 per table per day or full weekend $70. So if its one table for the weekend, $70. Additional Tables are $25 a day. Tables we supply . Arrangement for paying your Vendor fee please email Rocwinterparafest@gmail.com if you do NOT us PayPal.
* Each exhibitor will be granted 2 VIP Wristbands with each booth purchased. These will allow entry into the event, no special entry to seminars or events that may require an extra fee. If additional passes are needed, they will need to be purchased before entering your booth.
*Festival participants must have tables completely set up one hour prior to doors being opened. Exhibitors who arrive after doors open to the public may lose their space to those on our waiting list. No Refund will be offered.
* Rooms are Available at the Quality Inn at a discount Rate.
*Changing assigned locations or space is NOT possible at this event. If you have any concerns they must be taken care of before you set up your booth. The check-in staff will gladly help you with these concerns.
*Adding racks, additional tables, etc., to your space is permitted as long as you do not exceed the boundary of your paid booth space. Assigned locations may not be changed without the event staff approval. Maximum of two people per 8 foot space are allowed. Additional people and those not indicated in advance may have to pay full admission for entry. Please contact us at Winterparafest@gmail.com if you have any questions about your space.
*The Rochester Winter ParaFest has the right to refuse or remove any displays of pornographic or extremely graphic nature. This is a family event. Please notify us in advance if you may have material you think may be offensive. We will review said material for approval.
*Exhibitors shall not distribute or sale any copyrighted material unless all necessary rights and all royalties and fees have been paid.
*Any dealer who appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol and displays any disruptive behavior will be asked to leave with no refunds give on any fees paid in advance. Being discourteous to the fans will result in you being asked to leave with no refunds given on any fees paid in advance.
*The following are NOT permitted: open flames (candles must be inside glass containers), helium balloons, Vaping ( E-Cigs) ,distribution or use of adhesive backed decals, glitter, or confetti. Do not remove or re position Nashville's property, Furniture, or Equipment. Without permission.
*Signage should be displayed on an easel not hung from pipe and drape using S-hooks. We will have a free literature table for your promotional materials. Please restrict signage and promotional materials to these spaces. Pins, tacks, glue are NOT to be used on tables, linens, drapery or walls at any time. Repair costs will be incurred by any participant causing damage.
*Celebrities, Readers and Healers are expected to post their fees and services.
* Good Neighbor Policy: Dealers are asked to observe the "Good Neighbor Policy". Dealer sales should be conducted in a manner not to be objectionable or offensive to neighboring booths. Dealers playing musical instruments and CD's/Tapes during the festival are often disruptive to readers and healers. If you plan to play music or drum during the Festival, please indicate so on this agreement so that we may place you accordingly.
*Check returned for non-sufficient funds will incur a $50.00 fee and may result in loss of space.
*Liability waiver: Vendors agree to discharge Valley Oak Event Center, Genesee Valley Paranormal Investigators, and its staff from any suits or claims based on property/possession loss or damage.
*Electricity and Internet service will be offered through Valley Oak Event Center. It MAY OR MAY NOT ACQUIRED A SEPARATE FEE.enter
** All checks or Money Need to be mailed to Ted Van Son Jr, c/o GVPI, 4738 Littleville Rd, Avon NY 14414
*** Another option, if you do not wish to purchase your booth via check or Money Order please use PayPal at the Bottom of the application. Just below this section.
*** All Tables (Area) must be paid for Prior No Exceptions.
*** With this agreement you commit to advertising this event on your websites and Facebook accounts.
*Note: it's 2 people per table except Readers.
*All tables must be paid for no later than that morning.
*DO NOT bring Food or Drinks In. They need to purchased at Valley Oak Event Center
*NO tape or tacks on the walls.
*NO solicitation in the walk ways.
*Purchase Your Tables at the END of the Online Form
NO MORE PSYCHIC MEDIUMS PLEASE....
Use This PayPal for One Day Vending
Use This PayPal for the Weekend